Jinggoy Temporary Freedom Granted "I'm a free man at last" - Top Trending News Portal

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Jinggoy Temporary Freedom Granted "I'm a free man at last"

Photo Credit: INQUIRER.net
(Bong Revilla Jinggoy Estrada
)
With no guards in sight, Jinggoy proclaims: ‘I'm a free man at last’
Jingoy Estrada Son of Previous President and now Manila City Mayor Joseph Estrada is interviewed and got overwhelmed after his freedom being granted, remembering his issues also he is a former Senator who said that he finally a "Free Man at last" during his interview after leaving the PNP or Philippine National Police Custodial Center Inside the Camp Crame last Saturday.

"Pagpunta dito wala ng guwardiya sa likod ko, sa harap ko, sa tagiliran ko, I’m a free man already," ~ Estrada Said during his interview.

"I can’t express my feelings right now. Certainly, I’m very very happy, I’m very elated. I would like to thank the Lord God for giving me this opportunity. I would like to thank the magistrates of the Sandiganbayan for granting my petition for bail," he added.

He also thankful and happy for his family who always there for him for unending support and prayers during his day inside the Camp Crame.

Remembering his case of Plunder and Graft charges which is really connected with the alleged issues of having misuse of his PDAF or Priority Development Assistance Fund, but he is now temporary got his freedom after he billed 1.3 million pesos bail, but the case is not yet cleared so he will still be attending the hearing of his case.

During the interview, reporter asked him about the case if this will be dismissed, he only jus simply replied with the question and said "yaw kong magsalita ng tapos... I would still religiously attend the hearings of my plunder case." he said.

The former senator still stand his answer that he was innocent of this alleged cased of corruption filed to him,  "I deny all the allegations against me. Wala po akong ninakaw," Estrada said.

In 2014, Estrada, along with his fellow former senators Ramong "Bong" Revilla Jr. and Juan Ponce Enrile, was detained in connection with the P10-billion pork barrel scam.

How about you? what is your opinion about this matter?

Post Bottom Ad

Pages